Job Seeker Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any cost to me for your services?
Our services are provided at no cost to candidates.
How can I stay informed about open positions?
All of our open searches are listed on our website.
What kind of jobs do you fill?
Morgan Hunter HealthSearch recruits exclusively for leadership positions within the healthcare industry, typically department directors through CEO.
How do you protect my confidentiality?
- We do not contact references or verify employment without your prior authorization.
- Communication can be handled through personal email or home telephone.
- Your information is never submitted to any position or organization without your prior consent (we do not “shop” candidates).
What role does Morgan Hunter HealthSearch play through the interview and selection process?
- We personally visit each of our client sites so that we can offer you insight on culture, personalities, critical success factors, history of the position, and the community.
- We will provide you interview preparation and feedback for each step of the process.
- We will work closely with both you and the client to assure a successful offer inclusive of compensation, relocation and family considerations.
Do you offer a resume writing service?
We do not offer a resume writing service or re-write resumes for our candidates, however, we are happy to offer suggestions to assure your resume is properly written based upon generally accepted industry standards and tailored to the opportunity.